Do you want to help your fellow students access essential job and employability services, while refining and enhancing your own skills to secure your dream role?
Career Connect’s Student Ambassador Program is an exciting new initiative offering students the chance to optimise their career development, professionalism and enhance their employability. By representing Career Connect in its activities and events across the University, participants will secure valuable training and networking opportunities highly regarded by employers and recruiters, as well as gain career knowledge, confidence and experience.
To apply, students must;
- be currently enrolled in a Monash University course;
- have completed at least one semester of study
- be available for the duration of the program;
- not be graduating before the conclusion of the program in October 2020; and
- commit to volunteering 25 hours over the course of the year.
Applications are now open and close on Sunday 8 December. Places are strictly limited, so for more information and to apply, go to Career Gateway now.