Waffles the Cat waving hi
Welcome back to uni! For those who have just started with Monash as a mid-year student or international student – welcome too!
To kickstart the semester, be sure to keep these things marked in your calendar:
- RSVP closes at 12pm for our Science Welcome Event – for new students, to be held on Wednesday 5-6:30pm. Register now!!
- MSA Free Food Mondays, Wholefoods, 7:30pm. Line up early since this is one popular event! *This is on every Monday~*
- Newly opened Supernatural is rumoured to be offering free coffee!! Find them on the northern side of the newly-renovated Campus Centre, 21 Chancellors Walk.
- It’s our Mid Year Festival! For old and new students alike, pop in to sign up with some awesome clubs and societies, and hunt for some free food! 11am – 3pm, Level 1 of Campus Centre, 21 Chancellors Walk.
- More free food from MSA: Free breakfast at 8:30am – 10am, in Sir John’s Bar; and then the Activities Hump Day BBQ, 12pm – 2pm at the Lemon Scented Lawns.
- Science Welcome Event – for new students! Held 5-6:30pm at the SSLL, get ready to meet other new students and have some fun!
- the UniHACK Presentation Day, from 2-6pm, at Lab 14 in Carlton. It’s a public event – and probably very worthwhile to see what fantastic ideas are being put forward.
- Our Scapegoat Survey and Prize Draw concludes today! Complete the survey by 11:59pm – being totally honest – and you will be in the draw to win one of three prizes: an edible chemistry kit; a periodic lunch bag or a Horse head mask!
To keep in touch with the various nefarious events and free food hunting, keep a look out on our Events page. Even better — subscribe to our weekly Scapegoat Newsletter, which will deliver you the info you need every Monday to your student email. To subscribe, go to our home page and scroll all the way down.