Monday 28 August – Friday 1 September 2017.
The week celebrates our diverse community and strengthens our inclusive culture. It’s about helping to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection through sharing and learning from one another.
We have highlighted some of our most anticipated events below, which we think you will enjoy.
Take part in events and activities happening through the week:
- Cultural food festivals at all campuses
- A Human Library event where people of different backgrounds and experiences share their stories
- Walk a mile in my shoes, a MADA interactive installation at Caulfield
- Career Access Network
- Diversity in STEM
- Food Festival x Trivia Tuesday
- Studying and working with a mental illness
- The Wheel of Inclusion
- Inclusion in the workforce: lessons we can learn from Uber
- MRS queer film screening – ‘Holding the man’
AND MUCH MORE!
See the full event schedule at monash.edu/diversity-inclus