PLEASE BOOK MEETING ROOMS ON THIS GOOGLE SITE IN THE INTERIM WHILE WE TRANSITION TO THIS CALENDAR BOOKING SYSTEM.
Room bookings are available for FACULTY OF SCIENCE students only.
The Science Student Learning Lounge is located at 14 Rainforest Walk, Monash University, Clayton Campus. There are three meeting rooms which can be booked in 1 hour booking blocks from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday during the semester.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please keep the meeting rooms clean and tidy and remove all of your rubbish.
- Please clean the table before and after use, using the sprays and wipes provided.
- Do not remove or bring in additional furniture into the meeting rooms.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PER MEETING ROOM IS 6 PEOPLE.
- MAXIMUM OF 2 BOOKINGS (2 hours) per day – all bookings exceeding this will be removed and you will be notified via email.
- Please make bookings using your MONASH STUDENT EMAIL ACCOUNT. If you do not, we reserve the right to remove those bookings.
- Please include AT LEAST 2 MONASH STUDENT EMAIL ADDRESSES in your booking as the meeting rooms are for group meetings only.
- Please include a short description for the PURPOSE of your booking and include the FULL NAMES OF OTHER GROUP MEMBERS in your booking if your booking is for more than 2 people.
- You will receive a booking confirmation email.
- Please cancel your booking if it is no longer required to allow other students to make bookings by emailing email@example.com