It’s that time of the year to start thinking about what you want to do next year. (Timely) Re-enrolment starts today, Monday 7 Oct and ends Wednesday 30 November 2016. You can still enrol after this time, but you’ll have to pay a late fee of $325! (That’s 650 McDonald’s soft-serves right there.)
How do you re-enrol?
- Check your course structure. Find your units with the 2017 Handbook. Make sure you’ve got the right units to suit your major/minor. Also check out our new industry-focused units.
- Use WES to re-enrol or get an enrolment form from your faculty.
- Check WES after results release and change any units marked invalid.
- Use Allocate+ to select your class activities (lectures, tutorials, etc)
Are you having trouble with choosing your units, or issues regarding your course? Go see the Science Student Services and one of their advisors will help you out. However, before you attend:
- read your course requirements
- research possible major/s and look at available units
- write down your questions