Orientation week (or affectionately known as “O-Week”) is the week where all our new students are introduced to the fun and excitement of Monash. There will be a wealth of events and activities for new students to orientate and get to know all the services available to them. And it’s not just for new students — the famous MSA Orientation Festival is a jam-packed 4 day event filled with all the different student clubs and societies (and other external companies) offering activities, free food and free giveaways to all and sundry.
For Monash Science students, O-week involves:
- A welcome and orientation to the Faculty of Science – most students will attend on Monday 20th Feb; although other students will attend a different session (compulsory)
- A Welcome to Monash, Clayton campus event on Tuesday 21st Feb (optional)
- Lots of MSA Host Scheme camps and other social events such as attending the MUST O’Shows (optional)
- Different support activities such as Library study help; Mature aged and part time student orientation and campus tours (optional)
- Attending the Science Peer Mentoring Program Welcome event on Thursday 23rd Feb (optional)
Use the Monash Orientation Planner to plan out your exciting week!