Apologies! We have encountered some issues with the Booking System and have reverted back to the manual system. There will be paper booking sheets posted on the doors of the meeting rooms and you may book by writing yours and two other authcates onto the sheet.
We apologise for the inconvenience.
The meeting rooms in the Science Student Learning Lounge are free for all Science students to book and use as a group meeting room.
- MAXIMUM OF 2 BOOKINGS per day (each booking is one hour)– all bookings after this will be removed.
- Please log in using your STUDENT my.monash account. If you do not see the Google Calendar below, please log into again. If you receive a ACCESS DENIED, please log out of any personal Gmail accounts and try again.
- Include AT LEAST 2 STUDENT AUTHCATES along with your booking.
- You will receive a booking confirmation email if successful. If not, please email us after a couple of hours.
- If you would like to cancel your booking, open the confirmation email and click “NO”.
Please email us on email@example.com for all enquiries.
Please DO NOT change the “ID” and “Event Title” sections!
We ask that you book these rooms on a good faith system. Anyone who books the rooms are taken to have read these rules.
The SSLL administrators reserve the right to remove people who do not follow these rules.