The meeting rooms in the Science Student Learning Lounge are free for all Science students to book and use as a group meeting room.
- MAXIMUM OF 2 BOOKINGS per day (each booking is one hour)– all bookings after this will be removed.
- If you receive a ACCESS DENIED, please log out of any personal Gmail accounts and try again.
- Include AT LEAST 2 OTHER STUDENT AUTHCATES along with your booking.
- You will receive a booking confirmation email if successful. If not, please email us after a couple of hours.
- If you would like to cancel your booking, open the confirmation email and click “NO” and email us at the email address below.
Please email us on email@example.com for all enquiries.
Please DO NOT change the “ID” and “Event Title” sections!
We ask that you book these rooms on a good faith system. Anyone who books the rooms are taken to have read these rules.
The SSLL administrators reserve the right to remove people who do not follow these rules.